Sunday, October 4, 2015

This Isn't A Very Good Now And Then





Urban Outfitters Hat / Scarf(gift) /  H&M Dress (ebay) / Boots (thifted) / Anthropologie Bag (gift)

Like the title says, this isn't a very good now and then outfit.  The space in-between these outfits is about two weeks and despite the snow, it was actually about the same temp.  If I was smart, I'd be showing you how to winterize a dress which to an Alaskan mind, makes you think you need to plug a trickle charger into it and install an oil pan. (Hah, car joke!  Is not that funny!)  Maybe next time I'll be smart and throw a sweater over it but I like the vibe of these outfits.


Forever21 Hat / Winter Kate Vest (ebay) H&M Dress (ebay) and Belt (consignment) / Free People Bag (gift) and Slip / Sam Edelman Boots (ebay)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)