Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sweater Weather









Urban Outfitters Hat
Betsy Johnson Rain Jacket (gift from years ago)
L.L.Bean Sweater (consignment)
Free People Dress (consignment)
Jeffery Campbell Clog Heels (ebay)
Ecote Bag

So the Interior got a foot and a half of snow at the begging of the month and half way through October now, it's mostly gone aside from shady spots back in the trees and it is raining today. What is this?! It's also been unseasonable warm but man, I will take it, at this rate we may even have a second Halloween without snow! (This is unheard of for Alaska, we all grow up wearing our costumes over our snowsuits and trudge from door to door through two feet of snow. Two years ago we had a snowless Halloween and it blew everyone's minds, that must be like what living in the lower 48 is like!)

Behind me you can see the quid essential Alaskan outdoor d├ęcor, a bunch of old trucks rusting away. We're not picky about our makes and models, it's about the quantity that matters! Although one man next to my works has a total or three limos rusting away in his yard - he's fancy like that.

1 comment:

  1. I like the jacket, I included you in mylast post...
    http://maximsfashion.blogspot.com/2015/10/sesion-en-blanco-y-negro.html
    ... I hope you like!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)