Thursday, October 29, 2015

Sleepy Hallow


 The volunteers were setting up for the Trick-or-Treat day during these pictures and I was hiding out behind the building because I always feel so awkward taking pictures in public!






Urban Outfitters Hat
Jacket (thrifted)
Banana Republic Cashmere Cardigan (thrifted)
Anthropologie Dress (thrifted)
Free People Belt and Bag (ebay)
Rag and Bone Boots (ebay)
Pictures at Pioneer Park, this time buy one of the barns and then by the heavy equipment by the Salmon Bake. (The Salmon Bake is not really worth the price of admission, it use to be unlimited crab, halibat or prime rib and the food was great but in the past few years prices have gone way up, you get one serving and the food just really isn't that great. However, it is a really fun place to eat, everything is outside and the surrounding area is really cool looking.)  I really love Pioneer Park because it's a really fun place to visit with the restored cabins, Airplane, Train and Alaska Native museums and with numerous events going all year around so it's great when others show some love for it.  Fellow Fairbanks blogger Louisa took pictures here just a little while ago which you can see in this post and this one!
I really loved this outfit but I have mixed feelings seeing it in pictures. there's stuff about it I like but at the same time, it looks really busy. In rl, it didn't feel that way so it's funny to see how different things can look in a picture. Heh, aside from the wrinkles, this is another dress that just wrinkles like crazy when I sit in it but it's so cute on.... the struggles man, they're real.







2 comments:

  1. Totally love your look girl. Doesn't look too busy at all. I agree with you about Salmon Bake, the food is good but it's a little pricey (my boyfriend absolutely loves it though). So many nice places to take pictures at Pioneers Park. Haha I would do the same thing you did (hide from volunteers) as too many eyes all at once could be nerve-racking. We need to plan another Fall/Winter meet up soon.

    Louisa
    http://lapassionvoutee.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)