Friday, October 23, 2015

It' A Good Day







Free People Hat
Wool Coat (thrifted)
Winter Kate Blouse (ebay)
Fred Meyer Skirt
Ecote Bag
Miu Miu Shoes (ebay)

Wednesday morning my first nephew was born!  I talked a few months back about a baby shower for my brother Korbett and Amber and just a few days ago they welcomed MkVenner into the world. (Yes, that's a WarHammer name, I keep wanting to add an "i" in there somewhere, he's such a little baby for such a big sounding name.)  He's just the sweetest little baby and is so perfect I can hardly even stand it, I love him so much.  Unfortunately he had a very difficult delivery and there were some very scary moments but he's doing well now. I'm so proud of my brother, it's so strange to see him holding a little tiny baby but it's also so sweet to see how in love with MkVenner he is - it's so touching and amazing.     We love them all so much and are so happy that everyone is doing well now.

1 comment:

  1. Love the lighting in these pictures and the pretty fall color palate going on in this outfit. Your button down skirt and peasant top are so cute together!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)