Friday, October 9, 2015

I Like Hats


Urban Outfitters Hat
Free People Blouse
Fred Meyer skirt
American Eagle Suede Boots
PS Bag (consignment)



A pretty simple outfit, white, brown and burgundy read about as "fall-ish" as it comes!  I really like this little skirt, it's a style that keeps coming back in style and while very, very few items are truly timeless, this style of skirt really hasn't changed since the first time around.  I'm really excited to wear it with my Elizabeth and James sweater I thrifted earlier, I think the two will look really cute together. (As would a forest green sweater but ha, like I need more!)

 I hope everyone has a lovely weekend, I'm taking the kids to see Hotel Transylvania 2 today, it's been such a busy week that it will b fun to relax and do something fun.  Ev and I just started watching The Blacklist and we've watched almost through the first season in the past two weeks.  It's SUCH a good show and not nearly as emotionally stressful as Breaking Bad was.  (James Spader makes a parka look GOOD.  I really enjoy the plotline but I've also been having fun looking at the costumes for the show, it's all very sharp looking.)

4 comments:

  1. I like this look, the second and fifth shoots I love...
    MaximsFashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is such a perfect fall outfit and definitely gives off the 70s vibe that's going on this season too!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. First thought: Omg, that skirt's from Fred Meyers??? I need to visit their clothing section more often..lol
    Love this style of skirt, I've got a few like it as well and I don't wear them enough! That needs to change ASAP though...haha
    Oooh, Hotel Transylvania 2! I actually want to see that xD Lol #kidatheart

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    I'm on the Tube!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to find a skirt in that style, so badly! Looking great :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)