Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Homeward Bound










Free People Hat
Fred Meyer Scarf (they have some really great blanket scarves in right now, reasonable in price but not crazy huge in size so they're really wearable)
Wool Coat (Very old, I was given it second hand and I've had it now for 12 years)
Joie Blouse (thrifted)
Seven for all Mankind Jeans (consignment)
Ugg Boots (thrifted)
American Eagle Outfitters Bag

Here's the second way to wear these Ugg boots, they look just as cute rolled up all the way. I might be biased in thinking they're cute but I do really like them, they're so soft and warm on the inside and like I said in another post, I'm loving everything with a wood sole. I've had this coat for a long time now and it's still going strong, it's apparently about 22 years old and aside from having to shave the pills off the wool every season, it's still in perfect shape. No tears in the lining or wear on the sleeves, it's nuts how durable this coat is. It'd e great if stores still sold stuff like this but then, I suppose they like making sales more than one every 20 years or so.

I got super lucky at the thrift store one day and walked away with some great stuff, this top, the Elizabeth and James sweater, the Ugg boots,  a Sanctuary skirt to replace my F21 one, an All Saints dress and the crazy part is I put back way more stuff that was all nice, name brand stuff. I haven't had much luck since then although my last trip I found really nice, brand new men's dress shoes for Ev that normally retailed at $295 - my price was $10! I also found him some new silk ties, the men's tie area is such an explosion of paisley, SpongeBob and neon colors that I was a little surprised to find some really nice, subtle ones that he actually liked.

1 comment:

  1. I love how there's snow on the ground but still leaves on the trees! That's something I've never gotten to see since it doesn't get around to snowing until like, January -_- I think those boots are cute, and they looks really warm.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)