Friday, October 16, 2015

Hello Sunshine




Free People Hat, Clogs (ebay) and Bag (ebay)
Elizabeth and James Sweater (thrifted)
Black Jeans (thrifted)

This was a simple outfit, hat, big sweater, clogs and my other wardrobbe staple, black jeans. These clogs are recent additions to my closet, I'd been looking at them since the summer before last but at $200, they were just too much. I found them on ebay for really cheap however and they are just perfection. I don't know what was up with me and clogs this year, I just wore them the whole summer! I think it started when I bought Birks the summer before last and after wearing them all summer, I really noticed a differance in how my back, knees and heels felt. I'd throw on a cheap pair of sandals and feel pain after a few hours where with my Birks, my feet lived in blissful comfort. Wooden soles are some of the best things you can wear and I really noticed it this summer, I'm sure part of the reason I wore my clogs so much was because they just felt good and I'm getting too old for painful shoes. (Oh, that happened quickly.)

4 comments:

  1. Old? Haha girlfriend you kill me. I love this look. It's very chic and I can tell it is comfortable. I should get a pair of clogs too :)

    Louisa
    LA PASSION VOÛTÉ​E​

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psh, comfy shoes are where it's at! I've been loving just slipping into easy to wear shoes and run out the door. Hehe, so I need to check out clogs! I haven't found a pair I like, but you make them look so good :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    I'm on the Tube!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so cozy! I have been on the search for a nice big sweater to keep me warm this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit so much! Those shoes are killer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)