Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Fancy Times









Urban Outfitters Hat
Hemlut Lang Coat (ebay) and Skirt (ebay)
Old Navy Tee
Steve Madden Heels (ebay)
Ecote Bag

I look so tall! I don't know why that feels like something I should strive for but it's probably just my short person complex showing itself. I will say, with the right camera angle, a high-waist skirt, black tights and tall shoes, it's pretty easy to look tall. Although, these shoes are like six inches so that makes me 5'8 in them -whooooa!   I'm probably a little over-dressed for lunch but hey, sometimes you have to break out a sexy times outfit for a lunch date at Subway.

The shame of that aside, I really love this outfit, these pictures were taken a few days ago and I'm actually wearing the same thing again today because I liked it so much. (hey, repeating outfits is cool.) I'm like a bohemian-goth-ninja going for a moody walk through the rustic scenery. Although now, I feel like I need to throw on a dramatic cape to really make that perfect. You laugh but wait until next week.

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is so perfect! That skirt looks amazing on you, and I love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha, never any shame in a fantastic outfit! Subway date or not, you should always rock a bohemian-goth-ninja look ;)
    LOVE IT!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    I'm on the Tube!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)