Saturday, October 31, 2015

Don't Go Into The Woods On All Hallow's Eve











Urban Outfitters Hat
Fred Meyer Poncho
Forever21 Jacket (thrifted)
H&M Dress (ebay)
Anthropologie Bag (gift)
Rag and Bone Boots (ebay)

As you can see, we didn't quite make it to Halloween without snow - it showed up last Thursday and it looks like this snowfall will be sticking around, unlike the last foot and a half we got at the end of September! 

I really, really loved this outfit, I felt like it hit all of the note of what I want my style to be. (Hahha, almost five years later?! This is maybe a little sad.) I know ponchos can get a bad rap for being difficult to wear but they're pretty easy, just treat them like a large scarf. with how big the blanket scarves have gotten, they about the same thing now. I love wearing a poncho over a lighter jacket, it adds a little warmth and as long as you do a wrap around with the ends, there's really not a ton of trouble with purse straps.  Seatbelts are maybe a different story......

Happy Halloween everyone, I'm usually too far behind the ball to do theme-ish outfits for the blog but this outfit kinda ended up fitting the mood of the holiday so tada, first theme outfit ever, yay me! The bar was not set high for that. I hope everyone has fun tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Ughhhh, yessss. You are killing it with this look girl <3
    Seriously loving everything about this. Now I must go out and buy a poncho ASAP!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    I'm on the Tube!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)