Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Coastal Weather





Urban Outfitters Hat

Free People Poncho
Winter Kate Blouse (ebay)
Rag and Bone Leather Pants (ebay)
Sam Edelman Boots (ebay)
American Eagle Outfitters Bag
Vintage Rings and Bracelets - a mixture of gifts and lucky finds

I've been getting quite a bit of wear out of these pants lately, summer in the Interior usually isn't that pleasant for wearing leather pants - no thanks in 70-90 degree temps! But during the fall and apparently what is now winter, they're pretty awesome and fairly warm. I suppose colorful skinnies are so 2011-2012 now but I've almost always had a pair of red leather pants in my wardrobe and while my last ones were very shiny bellbottoms, I think these are a little more wearable with the skinny leg. Pants styles cycle in and out and while the straight leg and flairs are coming back, I don't think skinny leg jeans will ever go completely out of style. For people living in climates that get quite a bit of snow/rain, it's nice to have pants that tuck into your boots and not have the hems get wet. (Yeah, remember trying to tuck your bellbottoms into riding boots? I use to have to wrap my jeans around my legs just to zip my riding chaps and man, I will never go back to riding in boot cuts after this, skinnies are too easy!)

1 comment:

  1. Good Lord, this poncho is life *_*
    Seriously, so gorgeous! Cozy and comfy and stylish...exactly what I've been stocking up on for my closet.

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    Check out my YouTube channel too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)