Sunday, October 4, 2015

Again With the Fringe









Free People Hat, Bag (ebay) and Clogs (ebay)
Fringe Jacket (thrifted)
Winter Kate Top (ebay)
Current/Elliot Leather Pants (ebay)

I don't usually do the long-shirt-over-pants thing because I'm always worried it will make me look shorter and it always feels a little sloppy on me. But I really liked this, it felt pretty comfy and I think having a cropped jacket to throw on over the long shirt evened up the proportions a little bit. Plus, tall heels!

We did have a ton of snow, over a foot and a half but it's been raining the past few days and well, it's disappearing pretty quick. We really thought this was going to be the start of the snow pack for the winter but the extended forecast shows fairly warm temps for us all the way into November. I'll take that, as long as we don't get hit with -40 right away.  Without a snowpack to insulate the ground, the cold would be murder on everyone's water pipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)