Wednesday, September 9, 2015

It Has Pocketssssss!

 Pockets for my tots, oh yeah.
 It really just looks like fun to beat people with a LightSaber, okay?





Urban Outfitters Hat
DKNY New York Cardigan (thrifted)
Anthropologie Jumpsuit (ebay)
Fred Meyer Sandals
Spell Designs Bag (ebay)

We'd intended on going to the pool this evening but the pool's schedules were mixed up and they ended up not being open.  Instead we ran over to the NP park and took the kids on a nature walk - Izzy's been really into writing in her journal so it was fun for her to record all of the things we saw.  Lots of squirrels, a fish, frogs, birds and some bright orange spiders!  There was a group of LARPers in the park at the same time and they looked like they were having a great time.  Personally I think LARPing looks like fun, it's sort of like interactive Cosplay and while I know people love to make fun of it, it does looks like a fun way just to goof around.  I'm a really sucky role player, my brothers use to have games every week and while I gave it a shot, I just ended up not doing very well. (despite their best attempts to teach me.)   Unicorn City is actually a great movie about LARPing, it's pretty entertaining and full of LARPy goodness.

2 comments:

  1. That outfit looks so comfy! And anything that has pockets is a plus in my book. I'm not sure I'd be any good at role playing either, I can't come up with stuff on the spot, my mind goes blank!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT HAS POCKETS = I'M BUYING IT.
    Haha, this is my logic, and I have no regrets.
    Now, to go hunt down this jumpsuit...

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    Check out my YouTube channel too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)