Thursday, September 17, 2015

Falling Sun








Forever21 Hat
Winter Kate Silk Kimono (ebay)
Target Bag
Free People Dress, Shades and Clogs (ebay)

This kimono is one of my favorite things to wear, it's fitted in the shoulders and that seems to make it work really well with all of my flowy dresses. (And pants, and shorts - pretty much everything!)  The colors are also neutrals and tat seems to help with how much wear I get out of it.  I've also been really happy with this Target bag.  I think I'm probably the only person who can walk into a Target and feel super "meh" about everything so it was super strange for me to see this and go "YES!"  (Why does Target always seem to blah?  Do you guys just have magical Target down in the states or something?) It was a really good copy of a Spell Designs bag I missed out on and I've used it a ton this summer.

1 comment:

  1. I love kimonos, but I never seem to find one that works well on me. :\
    I love Target. I love that I can shop for so many things there, and it's definitely a step up from Walmart. I got my newest purse from Target, actually. lol. I also found jeans there that are amazingly comfy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)