Sunday, August 9, 2015

Weighted Down






Forever21 Hat
Free People Jumpuit
Free People Clogs (ebay)
AEO Belt
Target bag


I've been pretty hard on these clogs this summer, I've worn them just about into the ground. So much so that I realized I put a crack in the wood on one of the heels!  I'm kind wondering if I should buy a back up pair now, they've been a pretty awesome pair of shoes for me.  I really like a chunkier heel and these give me the benefit of a few more inches of height and they are just so comfortable to wear - no blisters or sore feet and I wear these all day long. (They are a little heavy which took a little while o get use to but now I don't even feel the weight.  So maybe they have the added benefit of a small work out, like those weights people wear around their ankles!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)