Sunday, August 30, 2015

Storm's Rolling In








Free People Hat and Skirt
BCBG Coat (Consignment)
Old Navy Blouse
Seychelles Boots
Salvatore Ferragamo Bag

We'd had a brief break in the bad weather when I'd driven out to the river to take these photos but as soon as I started setting up the tripod, the rain and wind came back with a fury!  I was happy I had a heavy and pretty sturdy tripod and not the flimsy one I'd started the blog out with or my camera would have been gone. (Hah, my poor hat nearly blew into the river so many times, I had my hand on it most of the time because there was no way I was going to go after it.  If it went in the river, it was gone.)  It felt a little strange to break out the coats again but it's been pretty chilly this past week with temps down in the 40s and 30s.  It might not be fall down in the lower 48 but it's arrived up here. 

I don't use this Salvatore Ferragamo bag a ton, mostly because I can really only fit my wallet, kegs, phone and a chap stick in it and I apparently do like packing around the kitchen sink in my bags.  On another note, my wallet is a Kate Spade that I've used for almost 10 years now - it was my first nice wallet and after buying cheap Icing wallets for $15 that broke after a month of usage, I'll never go back.  The clasp broke on it last year but it's still in such good shape otherwise that I don't want to get rid of it, I intend to actually use it until it falls apart and then I'll start looking at Kate Spade for a new one.

3 comments:

  1. Wow love this!
    Fifth, sixth and seventh shoots mi favs.
    MaximsFashion
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, still in the mid 80s here! I love the pop of color with that scarf, great autumn outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you able the make such amazing photos with your tripod I have no idea! And in wind and rain? You're bad ass! Loooooving this cozy oufit, I can't wait for the weather to get crappy here, I dislike summer so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)