Friday, August 7, 2015

Silence Reigns













Urban Outfitters Hat
Forever21 Jacket (thrifted)
Skull Tee (thrifted)
J.Brand Maria Jeans (ebay)  
Leather Boots c/o H&M (old)
Coach Bag (thrifted)

Sorry about so many pictures!  I took these on the drive back home yesterday morning, we'd had a thunderstorm the night before and the fog was so thick when we headed out.  I missed the fog but some mist was still lingering around and with the sun starting to peek over the trees, it was so cool looking that I really wanted to capture it.  The photos of me are pretty sucky, the bugs were out and hungry for blood so I was a little rushed and didn't do a great job with the focus.
My outfit isn't ground breaking but for 5am, it was pretty okay. Yay for high waist denim, they make a tee a jacket look pretty decent!

1 comment:

  1. These are such beautiful shots! They really get me excited for Autumn. We still have about a month of two to go here before summer is gone.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)