Thursday, August 13, 2015

Gone To Seed






Free People Hat
Forever21 Dress (thrifted)
Target Bag
AEO Belt and Sandals

I don't really know what to talk about, I've been feeling like I'm in a slump with blogging lately.  I know no one wants to hear a whine about it so I won't say much - it's not really that I'm unhappy about blogging, I just really don't feel like I have anything to write about and I know it's been showing.   So in an attempt to say something, how about ths hat?  I bought it last winter and didn't wear it very much but now that it's starting to cool down up here, I'm starting to feel like wearing fall colors.  And then I punch myself because you can't waste a single moment of sandal wearing season!  Winter is coming and ten the snow will be here forever and I wish I was exaggerating! (See what I did there?  Turn it from a complain about nothing to write to a complain about winter.  I am nothing if not predictable.)
I am really happy about this dress, this will be my third winter wearing it and for a thrifted F21 dress, that's pretty impressive!  The darn thing's even in good condition, it's really one of my few dresses I don't baby in the wash (I wash it on hot and then toss it in the dryer  it's crazy business!) and the material still hasn't pilled, gotten a tear or a run - even the seams are still in good condition.  

2 comments:

  1. I seem to go in and out of blogging ruts all the time. Sometimes I feel like I could write for days, other times I feel like I will never write anything of interest ever again. It usually seems to pass after a few days though! That hat is really cute, I have been wanting to add some hats to my wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man, I'm still going through my blogging disinterest phase right now, so I feel ya :/ It's not that I don't love it...I'm just tired of the constant upkeep it requires. Lol I'm being lazy basically...
    And yeah, basically not feeling too inspired to write about anything, so that doesn't help.
    Hopefully we'll shake it off soon though!
    I love this maxi dress girl, it's another winner from your boho closet! Haa, and yes, don't waste that sandal season!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    Check out my YouTube channel too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)