Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Fade To Night






Urban Outfitters Hat
Old Navy Top
Winter Kate Silk Shorts (ebay)
Free People Clogs
Anthropologie Bag (gift)

Well, I'm going to make this short - my keyboard apparently hates the internet.  It's fine when I type in word processor but as soon as I type in blogger, it freezes and hardly works.  The problem's been gong on for a while and I've tried to trouble shoot it but no dice.  I think 'll just have to take it into the repair shop, it'll probably be something really simple and they can laugh at me like always.  (Yeah, I'm that person)

1 comment:

  1. Love this look and shoots, 1, 4 y 6 mi fav.
    Don't forget to defrag your hard drive, which is in system tools.
    Clean cookies from your machine and delete data from your web browser navigation,
    do it always in each session before closing.
    MaximsFashion
    I hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)