Friday, July 10, 2015

Walk A Mile In These Shoes

 







Forever21 Jacket (thrifted)
Anthro Dress (thrifted)
Free People Bag (ebay)
Free People "Percy" Clogs

I'm definitely not a minimalist when it comes to shoes, I could live but wouldn't be super happy if I had only two pairs of shoes in my closet.  Actually, I'm not even sure that would be possible - that would work out to a pair of boots for the cold winters and a pair of sandals for the summer?  Not much for workwear or function there.   I do really like shoes and I feel like the right pair can really make or break an outfit.  I bought these clogs during the big Free People sale, I'd been watching them since they first came out and I got the last pair in my size on super sale. Yay! I'm really happy with them so far, they look good with pants and dresses and I like the relaxed vibe they give off.  (Plus, they're super cute.) 

4 comments:

  1. Haha, I know what you mean...I have the hardest time cutting down when it comes to shoes...sigh. They always make an outfit!
    Love these clogs, they're super cute. Especially with how you're wearing them!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    Check out my YouTube channel too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rofl, I keep buying shoes like I buy potato chips - daily! :D I can't live without a thousand pairs that basically look the same :D
    Love the bag, damn you, where do you get all these amazing bags?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, just saw you got it from Ebay! Really need to check this site more often :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ebay is amazing for finding great bags! I forgot to get back to you the other day(so sorry!) about the lace bras, most of mine are from Arie and they're really reasonable, I only paid full price for one($26.50 and it was one of the more expensive ones) and the others I got on sale or clearence for under $10. They're so comfy and the site has a ton of different style, the only thing I can think of is that the halter style get a bit uncomfortable on the neck after wearing them all day - the racer back and two strap versions are awesome!

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)