Tuesday, July 21, 2015

To Everything There is a Season






American Eagle Hat
Old Navy Shorts and Shirt
Free People Clogs (ebay) and Sunglasses
Spell Designs "Dreamweaver Bag"

I know, I've been using this bag quite a bit!  I get stuck on bags for a while, sometimes it's because I'm just really liking that particular bag and other times it's because I'm lazy and don't want to swap out my wallet, phone and all of that bag paraphernalia I apparently need. (I NEED it, sometimes, somewhere, I will need that tiny screwdriver!  And who doesn't need three packs of gum?  This person, that's who.)
Anyways, I was trying to go for the cool and casual button up, shorts and clogs look and while it's not terrible, I don't look quite as cool as all of those Madewell models and chicks who hang out at the bookstore.  I'll hide my shame behind big sunglasses.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha it can be quite a chore switching out a bag's contents huh?? I feel your pain girl. Thankfully this one you're stuck on is quite a versatile and stylish one :D

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    Check out my YouTube channel too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)