Thursday, July 30, 2015

The Thunder Roars





Urban Outfitters Hat
Winter Kate Kimono (ebay)
American Eagle Tank
J.Brand Maria Waxed Jeans (consignment)
Free People Clogs
Anthropologie Bag (birthday gift)

So the past two nights I've had to race to get photos in, we get home and BOOM!  The thunder roars in the distance, the lighting strikes and there I am, hoping I'm not going to become a crispy critter. (Ack, tripod, I usually appreciate you being so sturdy and durable but you make way too awesome of a lighting rod for comfort.)
I don't have a lot to say about this outfit, it's pretty much my typical comfort zone.  Kimono, fringe bag, hat, high waist black jeans - check, check and check.  Totally ground breaking.  Since I don't have a lot to say about my outfit, I thought maybe I'd talk about my favorite consignment store instead.  You know I buy most of my stuff through thrifting, ebay or consignment and I usually go to the same consignment store in town - Fireweed Consignment off the corner of College and University.  They sell a few of their own boutique items in store but they have such a great collection on their consignment side, they get in a really nice range of items ranging from Target and Forever21 to Dolce and Gabbana and the prices are usually really fair.  I buy a lot of my nicer items there and buy taking in items I don't wear, I can trade store credit and I don't end up having to spend a ton.  I bought these jeans a while back but it was kinda crazy to see the style(Marias) in my size there, I'd been looking at these but hadn't pulled the trigger after the disappointment that was the Sateen version on these.   I sometimes visit the other consignment store on the other side of town but the vibe is a little more mature than I'd prefer right now. (Sweet for bags though!)

*This isn't sponsored, just giving a little love for my favorite place to shop in Fairbanks.

2 comments:

  1. youère lucky you have so much luck via consignment, the stores around here tend to be very conservative with their clothing styles. Love the winter kate kimono, I wish the brand was still around :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these shots! Especially the third one down, the light is absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)