Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The North Fork






 Ugh, I realize now it looks like I'm sitting on the surface of the water but it's actually just a rock, it wasn't as low as it looks!  Man, the cold water feet really good on my ankles - we use to take our older mare down to the river and stand her in the cold water to help with the swelling in her legs an it really did wonders for her.




Free People Hat (gift) and Skirt (ebay)
American Eagle Tank
MIA Sandals
Cleobella Bag

The Upper Forks of the Chena river are pretty fun to play in, it's fairly shallow in spots like this(the deepest pool is about a foot deep but most of the crick is only 2-4 inches) so the kids got to run around collecting sticks, rocs and playing on the sand bars.  I was lucky enough to grow up with a glacier feed lake right across the road and we'd ride our ponies over in the summer and spend all day on the shore.  I've been trying to get out a bunch this summer so the kids can have the same experiences, especially with all of the nice weather we've been having.

1 comment:

  1. This outfit speaks to me *_*
    Lol it's telling me it belongs in my closet ;)
    Love that print tank, and combined with the perfect, slouchy maxi skirt it looks extra boho-perfection!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    Check out my YouTube channel too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)