Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Ponchos and Hats







American Eagle Poncho
Anthropologie Dress (thrifted)
Free People Bag (ebay)
Birks (thrifted)

We did have one day free from the smoke and it was glorious.  I have to go with that because it hit almost 95 degrees and I said I wasn't going to complain if it would finally get hot again but....it was really hot.

I actually found this Anthro dress last winter at the thrift Store in Wasilla.  We lived for a few years in Wasilla and I use to buy most of my clothes second hand from this shop, it was a little nostalgic to go back 11 years later and browse through the racks.  The selection was a lot better than I'd remembered it being, I found a couple DVF dresses, a bunch of Anthro stuff and just a really decent amount of nice clothes.  I ended up only buying this dress but it was a fun time. (See, I can be a cheap date - just take me to a thrift shop and I'm happy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)