Thursday, July 9, 2015

Olive Oil Approves This Hairstyle








Love Culture Jacket (thrifted)
Free People Maxi, Glasses and Sandals
Spell Designs Bag (ebay)

I thought I wreaked this dress!  I got a stain on it last time I wore it and for some crazy reason, I tossed it into the washer rather than spot cleaned it. The worst part is that the washer was set to hot water and when I pulled it out, it looked so shrunken and even after line drying, it still was a good 8 inches shorter than it had been before.  I was so bummed out!  At that point I figured I couldn't kill it any more and tossed it into the dryer for a few minutes to release some wrinkles and...the dryer evidently has magical powers and brought it back to life.  (This goes against everything I know, dryers are usually murder on clothes!)  I don't know how it happened but I'm happy it worked out, I really like this dress, the sun was terrible this day and the mint color really doesn't show up in the pictures but it's just a beautiful, comfortable dress to wear.

1 comment:

  1. Man, I love your bras! They're a whole different outfit on their own, where can I get fancy uderwear and bralettes like that? O_o
    I don't have a dryer, but I've shrunk so many of my clothes you'd think I should learn by now how to wash my damn clothes!
    I love the dress, and thos fringe bag is everythig!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)