Friday, July 17, 2015

Left in a Cloud of Dust

 Winter Kate Kimono (ebay)
Old Navy Tank and Shorts
Free People Sandals
Cleobella Bag

 Sorry I've been kinda sucky lately, I got hit with a pretty bad bug and forming coherent thoughts is apparently not my strong point. (Words, why they so hard?)   Since I should say something, I'm a little disappointed with this bag, it was originally fairly expensive and even though I did get it on a really good sale, I would have been pissed to buy this bag at full price and have the strap holders on both sides break in less than 9 months.  It wasn't even like they snapped, the leather wore right off and I've been fairly careful with this bag because I was originally worried about the beading.  (The funny part is that the beading is great - not one bead has fallen off!) I sewed the straps back together but for a bag that was retailing for $350, it seems like a serious let down.  In the future I think I'll be more careful about the quality of the leather the bag is made out of, price isn't always indicative of quality. (I know that is a fairly low price for nicer bags but to me it was a lot of money even at $80 and so far I've been more impressed with my second hand Coach bags than this one. Buuuuut I really like the looks of this one.)

2 comments:

  1. That's too bad the bag ended up being a bit of a dud, it's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoaaaa, $80? That made my heart hurt...aha, can you tell I'm a broke college kid?
    One day I'll be able to afford nice things...once day...
    Lol love the boho look babe, you're lookin great! Hope you're feeling better though, it sucks getting sick. :/

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    Check out my YouTube channel too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)