Sunday, July 5, 2015

Heavy Handed





 Fringe Coat (thifted)
Winter Kate Blouse (ebay)
Acne Jeans (consignment)
Cleobella Bag
Leather Belt (thrifted)
Jeffery Campbell Clog Heels (ebay)

The mosquitos were crazy bad so I ended up on getting a few (not very good) pictures but I loved this outfit.  It's a little heavy on the 70s but this coat is so much fun to wear and I'm pretty excited about my jeans.  They're Acne which is usually a really expensive (to me) brand but they put out really beautiful jeans and man, they're just so nice!  Sometimes I find really cool things at the thrift/consignment shop and I get so excited I just want to tell someone about how awesome it is - in rl however nobody really cares that much so it's kinda nice to have a blogging spot where I can come talk about it a little.

1 comment:

  1. I so love your laid back 70s vibe here! Even down to the glasses, it's perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)