Monday, June 22, 2015

Out For A Drive


 Yeah, double knotting, it's probably overkill.
 Would have been a good day for some lipstick, I didn't realize I had serious corpse lips going on!



Urban Outfitters Hat
American Eagle Tank
Free People Skirt (ebay)
Suede Bag (thrifted)
Steve Madden Heels (ebay)

I think this is one of my favorite outfits,  I was able to mimic the look of this gorgeous Helmut Lang skirt by tying up the sides on my skirt, I love how drappy it ended up looking. (Someday that skirt will be mine, if it ever goes on sale of if I can find it in my size on ebay......someday.)  I didn't realize how much wear I was getting out of these shoes until I looked back over the past few months, it's been quite a bit!  I've had them for about three years now and while I didn't wear them very often the first year, I made up for it by wearing them quite a bit last summer and this year. They're actually still in pretty good shape for being suede, I usually kill my suede boots and heels.  They're really simple but I like how the chunky shape balances out my dresses, I think a thinner heel would look too fussy.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you styled the skirt, what a good idea to tie it up! It goes quite nicely with those wonderful shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)