Monday, June 8, 2015

Isolated Thunderstorms









Forever21 Jacket (thrifted)
Free People Dress and Bag (ebay)
Jeffery Campbell Boots

This was an outfit that I really, really liked - I ended up getting a par of round sunglasses because as much as I like the other pair, I kept thinking about these.   I'm so happy that I did ended up getting them, not only did I lose my other pair (haha...again) but I really like these!  They're fun and I just really enjoy wearing them.  I thought they kinda worked with this jacket, I didn't wear it very much lst winter and was thinking about getting rid of it because if you don't wear something, don't keep it, right?  Nope, I pulled it out and was excited about wearing it all over again, sometimes it seems like I just need a little time so I can remember how much I like something.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh, it's the awesome floral maxi dress paired with a spiky leather jacket *_*
    And love the round sunnies too, the reflected/mirrored tint to them is rad.

    Enter to win a $50 giftcard!
    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)