Thursday, June 4, 2015

Carry Your Memories With You When You Go







Free People Hat
Anthro Dress (thrifted)
Free People Clogs (ebay)
Proezna Schoulder Bag (consignment)

All o the wildflowers bloomed this week, over the past few years the roses have overgrown the fence by the entrance so it's quite pretty looking, just a wall of wild roses!  We don't really get fireweed up here which is a serious shame, you can drive just a few miles out of Anchorage and the mountains are just covered with the bright pink/purple flower.  We got quite a bit of it in Seward and the fireweed use to grown so high we could hide in it. 
Anyways, Fairbanks might not get a ton of Fireweed but we've got  pretty good wildflower game. (We just won't talk about the flowers I've been trying to grow from seed, those apparently aren't in the running aside from the sunflower seeds that got accidently spilt along the pong.  Those are doing great which just goes to show you.)



2 comments:

  1. Pretty flowers and pretty Katie! What more could be needed for summer? :)
    Haha, I've been longing to find a field of flowers to get photos at, but I don't know if there are any nearby spots like that here 0_o
    Anyway, thanks for the awesome comment on my Explore post! I hope to do more like that. Yaaay, hope you get to visit Yellowstone one day (and if you do, let me know!). :)

    Enter to win a $50 giftcard!
    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just adore wildflowers! And the lighting in these photos is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)