Sunday, June 21, 2015

All The Fringe


 Perhaps went overboard with #allthewestern!


Free People Hat (gift)
Fringe Jacket (thrifted)
Old Navy Dress
Leather Boots (thrifted)

Okay, I've been looking for a fringe jacket for forever. (Or a year, it's all relative.)  I haven't had much luck at the thrift store and every jacket I found in stores I didn't care for the cut, the leather or haha, the price.  I found this one a few weeks ago and while it was originally thigh length, I ended up hemming it up to about my waist.  It's a little bulky but I really like the vibe it gives to dresses, I can't wait for the weather to cool down a little to wear it some more. (Oh wow, I did NOT just say that.  Please stay heat!)

1 comment:

  1. You pull off fringe so effortlessly and it goes beautifully with your aesthetic. The black dress really showcases your jacket. Great thrift find!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)