Thursday, May 28, 2015

The Mornin' Sun Is Rising, It's Kissin The Day







Free People Hat Band and Dress
Fred Meyer Kimono (gift)
American Eagle Outfitters Belt
Ecote Bag
Free People Clogs (ebay)

These pictures really don't do this dress justice, in rl it's beautiful! The color is just gorgeous, sometimes I forget that I do like mint but it can be hard to find cute things I actually like in it.  This dress also fits really nicely through the bust. Sometimes Free People is really not good if you have a larger bust (or heh, anything bigger than a 30A) but this dress is magical in that it could fit most bust sizes and still be flattering. The straps make the neckline adjustable which is great if you're short. Sometime proportions can get messed up with dresses and the shoulder to neckline measurements can be normal on someone who's 5'7 and super low on someone who'd 5'2 and for some reason, Free People really likes their plunging necklines.  The tiny arts right along the neckline make it not so much a boob tent as it just flows over the bust really nicely.
Anyways, this dress is awesome and it's fun to have a different color to work with. I try to buy most of my basics in either black or brown so they work with everything and this usually includes maxis dresses, I want to be able to wear them with my more eccentric items and not look to terribly out there. It also makes putting outfits together way easier which I suppose is probably a "duh" thing to say, I'm pretty sure that's getting dressed 101.

4 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit!
    Have a nice evening!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is lovely! Mint is one of my favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, I need to step up my boho game! This look is so gorgeous Katie, I'm inspired just by looking at these photos. Love the mixed black and white prints, and that mint color is just lovely <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just read out in the articles which are all published online that,images will speak. But, when i read that, i really laughed a lot and thought how the images will speak out. Later, i have started to work as a research paper writer in one of the world's best research writing service. But,now i feel that i am a fool and the lines are right and original that images will speak. really hats of to the photographer, wonderful piece of work. Especially, the background chosen is absolutely fantastic and for the dress, the model has been wearing and the background are really outstanding. Hats off my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)