Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Not Much Of A Mystery





 Very stylish hair elastic yo. 

Urban Outfitters Hat
Forever21 Jacket (thrifted)
Silk Blouse (thrifted but apparently made in Fairbanks?)
Leather Belt (thrifted)
Old Navy Jeans
Steve Madden Heels (ebay)
Free People Bag (ebay)

This outfit was a big mistake, it's from a swimming day so yeah, that should tell you everything. It took so long to get these suckers on after getting out of the pool, it's not even funny. (Izzy will go into great detail about it because she was pretty pissed it took me so long to get out the door.) They just would don't go on! Most of the time I just wear a dress of loose pants on swimming days because who wants to struggle but I must of had total derp brain that day or something. (Caffeine, it was a total lack of caffeine. Non-caffeinated tea on a day you need caffeine is the devil.)

I don't know much about this blouse, it doesn't have a tag on it aside from a "Fairbanks, Alaska" tag so I think that maybe means it was made in town?  Whoever did make it did a beautiful job, the seams on this are gorgeous!  It has a very loose, billowy silhouette but it hits a slightly awkward length on me so I just tucked it in so I ended up wit a long leg line.  (Short person syndrome, always looking for the long legs....)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)