Thursday, May 7, 2015

Like Sunshine





Free People Hat (gift)
Kate Spade Saturday Striped Top (consigment)
Tibi Silk Skirt (ebay)
Free People Clogs (ebay)
Woven Bag (thrifted)

I said I was going to get more use out of this skirt and I meant it! Speaking of repeating things, I know I've been wearing these clogs a lot but I just enjoy wearing them so much (comfort man!) that I keep passing up other shoes for these. I really like a shoe with some visual weight, especially when it comes to sandals, and I think that's one of the reasons I ended up liking the Birks so much last year. I did try to pay attention to the same things I liked about those when deciding to buy either these or a pair of the Arizonas in taupe(or metallic silver - those still look really cool) but I'm happy I went with these clogs.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)