Saturday, May 23, 2015

In The Spirit Of Things









Forever21 Top (thrifted)
Old Navy Dress
Spell Designs Bag (ebay)
Jeffery Campbell Heels

Hey, it's a long weekend, the kids are out of school, the days are hot and the kiddie pool is full!  (Full of those evil little water spiders that is.  I need a little goldfish net or something to scoop them out.)  Our dog finally realized she can swim, up until now she's just waded in the water but has been too scared to swim.  She fell in yesterday and now I can't get her out, she just paddles around the pond all day, following the ducks around.  She doesn't even want to catch them, she just follows them around and they mostly just ignore her, she thinks they're like her puppies or something.

I've worn this top before and I was getting ready to toss it into the donation bag when I decided to try it over a few things and realized it's adorable over maxis!  It was originally a little longer but I ended up turning it into a crop top and now I'm really excited to wear it with my other dresses.  speaking of dresses, I kept seeing people wearing these super cute, bohemian skirt from Target and because Target has a 30% off sale going on, I thought I'd look online and maybe see if I could find one.  Wow, you guys, Target has the most anemic website in the history of website.   Everything looks so blah and boring, I just skipped it.  (Good for the wallet though!)

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I've never shopped from Target, that bad huh? :D
    I loooove this top, can't believe you were going to give it away! You look amazing here, the hair has grown so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)