Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother' Day








Free People Hat and Bag (ebay)
American Eagle Outfitters Denim Jacket
Forever21 Dress (thrifted)
MIA Sandals

I guess I'm on a Forever21 kick here, this is another old dress! Like the Tibi and other F21 skirt, it feels pretty summery so I don't really wear them during the winter. (Although, the last time I wore this, it was winter so yeah, I'm not the person to listen to.)

Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there.  We're having a bbq at my parent's house, my mom and I made up little treat bags for all of the kids!  We were going to make mom bags but they ended up being kid bags instead which is okay.  You kinda stopping care about stuff for you and get more enjoyment out of seeing how much fun your kids are having.   (That ends up being about the best mom's day present you can get.) 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely dress. Somedays I feel like half the stuff I own is from forever 21. Hope you had a nice Mother's day! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)