Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Bestest Ever








Wool Hat
Icings Demin Vest (gift)
Free People Dress and Bag (ebay)
Leather Belt (thrifted)
MIA Sandals
Necklaces - a mother's day gift from the kiddos. :)

These are my new favorrite necklaces, the kids made them in class as mother's day presents and it's just the sweetest thing. I never really understood why my mom wanted to save all of our craft projects and special papers from school but now man, I totally get it.  Each little coaster, poster and necklace is just so precious and now my walls are covered with art projects. Best decorations ever.

1 comment:

  1. I'd totally wear these necklaces,they're the bomb!!! ^_^ So cheerful and the fact that they were made especially for you by kiddies is the best! You are looking amazing here, this is my favorite outfit of yours by far! And I want that bag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)