Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Back From The Weekend






American Eagle Hat
Winter Kate Blouse (ebay)
Gap Shorts (thrifted)
Old Navy Flats (thrifted)
Free People Bag (gift)

Hi guys, I hope everyone had a nice extended weekend.  For some reason ours felt really long, we did a ton of yard work, regular work and bbq-ing. (Oh, what a rough life.)  My parents had the yearly Memorial Day bbq at their house and since we ran out of food at Mother's day, I brought a ton of side dishes this time around and....hardly anyone showed up!  It was just my parents, my brother and his gf and then our family.   There was so many leftovers, it's a good thing Evan's around to eat them all. (He's 6'4 and I swear, it's like feeding a starving pony every day - I don't know where it all goes.)  The kids got to run around and play in the pool and ended up getting into a water fight with their uncle - I think it was a secret ploy to wash the teal dye out of his hair!  (He'd lost a bet with his gf and ended up having to dye his hair.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)