Saturday, April 25, 2015

Waiting On Time




 
Urban Outfitters Hat
American Eagle Outfitters Jacket
Areo Tank
Old Navy High Rise Jeans
Free People Bag (gift)
Birks(consignment)

Look at that, no snow!  We're even starting to see little green starts everywhere, pretty soon green-up should start happening.  I'd try to type more about the endless joy of spring (aside from all the mud) but my keyboard has decided to become the devil and it's taken me over ten minutes just to type this much.   Pretend I said some witty and funny stuff which yeah, would be pretty out of character for me. So instead of wit, have some kitty gifs!


And some pony ones because you know, ponies.....


1 comment:

  1. Haha oh man, technology difficulties are the worst, aren't they??
    Sorry your keyboard decided to quit on you. The touch pad on my laptop lately has been the absolute WORST with scrolling. Ugh.
    Anyway, love the combination of your print tee and that bold dreamcatcher necklace <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)