Thursday, April 16, 2015

The First Arrival




 And that's a sloppy tuck..

Free People Hat
J.Crew Coat (thrifted)
Joe Fresh Blouse (consignment)
Seven for All Mankind Jeans (consignment)
Ecote Boots
Cloebella Bag

Wow, it almost look like a throw back to fall with these pictures, so many leaves on the ground! I wore this to work eariler in the day, minus the hat and boots. I swapped the boots out for my MIA loafers which are the base of my work wardrobe and thought it was a pretty cute look. (Although my boss' sister teased me about wearing a bow tie.)

Ev was sweet and took this photos after Izzy and I picked him up, this is over by Creamer's Field again. Right now the geese are migrating back so it's pretty busy there with all of the bird watchers! Izzy and Gunnar really like seeing the geese come in so we try to make a few trips there every spring so the kids see them.  We take the binoculars with us and they have a great time playing with those and Izzy take a million pictures with the little digital camera. (I was given a smaller camera two years ago for Christmas so I've been letting the kids use it as their camera, they both like taking pictures so it's fun for them to have something to play around with.  It's also really cool to look through their pictures and seeing what captures their eyes and what they like to snap photos of.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)