Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Shiney Pants





Love Culture Denim Jacket (thrifted)
Silk Anthropologie Blouse(consignment)
Woven Bag and Leather Belt (thrifted)
Rag and Bone Leather Pants (ebay)
Jeffery Campbell x Free People Clogs (ebay)

I think I need to take this pair of pants in for alterations, they're pretty long and I didn't realize that the length as holding me back from wearing the very often.  They look awkward cuffed but they bunch enough they don't really work with ankle boots which means I end up not wearing them 70% of the year because hey, have you met me? (Ankle boots allll the way.)  They also need to be taken in at the waist but I'm not really brave enough the do the alterations myself. I don't have very much experience hemming leather and I'm sorta worried about screwing it up.
It's pretty strange not to have an outfit post without a hat, I didn't realize how much I was using them as a crutch to avoid the hair situation. It's finally getting long enough that it has decent looking days and I can do things with it now! (Even if that's just ponytails.)  I can't really decided if I want to keep growing it or go back to short hair, pixies are fun because it literally takes no time to dry but.....the grow out period, it is not my favorite thing.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely agree on the pixie part, growing out phase is so painful, but I love having short hair, now that mine is longer, it's super hard maintaining damn it!
    Adore your cutesy ponytail, you are sooo pretty!
    I like those shiny pants, I like them cuffed too, quite sexy! Go get them tailored, because you look amazing in them and it would be a shame to deprive the world of this sight! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually been cuffing most of my jeans as a look that I like to use to show off my shoes! xD Haha, I think it works quite well, but maybe I'm just so lazy I'm blind to what it looks like to others.
    Aww and yeah, growing out hair is the most trialsome part. I'm ready to switch up my do again, and I'm thinking something more playful with the color spectrum for summer...hehe.

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, most jeans look really cute cuffed! I think it's just this one pair of pants, for some reason it looks odd to me when I cuff it.
      Ooooh, I'm excited to see what you're thinking about doing with your hair, it sounds fun!

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)