Monday, April 13, 2015

Rocky Outlook





Hat (thrifted)
American Eagle Outfitters Jacket
Areopstale Tank
Old Navy High Waist Jeans
Leather Belt (thrifted)
Cleobella Bag
Jeffery Campbell Fringe Boots (ebay)

I'm at the point where I've been looking for an alternetive to my J.Brand Maria jeans, not only do I have to make another patch to the backside but now the knee has a hug tear in it. For jeans that I'm really careful in, that's crazy and I'm starting to just not wear them because I'm worried I'll get a rip when I'm in public. So I've been trying to find either another pair of the Marias NOT in the stocking material (even though the material makes the fit so good, it's really sucky because it gets runs in it, just like stockings) or just a different brand. I found these one super clearence at Old Navy and becuase the material was really thick with little spandex, I thought the fit was pretty great!

Until I worn them for a full day and realized that I do not like them at all. The material attraches everything, the zipper flap warps really easily(not from being too tight, these are actually pretty loose in the waist but the flap pulls really badly) and over all they just look really "ech" to me. I've already worn and washed them so it's not like I can reaturn them but I was disopointed, in the past Old Navy has always had pretty great jeans aside from the Rockstars and I was hoping these would be a good replacment for my other pair. I suppose I have to keep looking for another Maria pair or go try some of AE's high rises but I think I'm going to do some more research before I buy another pair. I really love black high rise jeans and I wear them a lot so I know it's worth it to get a decent pair. I've heard a few good things about Joe's high rise skinnies and I really like Kut from the Cloth so I'm going to read up and see if maybe I aan find a decent pair. (Unless someone has a great recommendation for a pair they love? I know BCG at Urban Outfitters is suppose to have a great pair but every time I look at the size, it seems just a little too high, I think a nine inch rise is the highest I'd like to go.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)