Thursday, April 2, 2015

One Last Time





Free People Hat (gift)
American Eagle Scarf
Free People Dress
Old Navy Shorts
Suede Bag (thrifted)
Carlos Boots

Well, pretty soon I'm not going to be able to take pictures here unless I figure out that whole walking on water thing.  There's no overflow on the pond yet and I haven't heard any cracking but with as warm as it is, I won't be testing it any more.  Hopefully the dogs will be good about it as well!  We still have to watch Jack and make sure he doesn't follow Dakota into the pond, he hasn't had any more scary episodes since the last time he almost drowned buuuut....there' really freaky water spiders in the pond and one time is about all I'm willing to brave them for him.   It's terrible that the kids are way better about the water than the dogs, when we first moved here I was really nervous about being so close to the water with two little kids.  After almost drowning as a kid, living along the coast where there's body recoveries every summer and working as a lifeguard has really showed me how easy it is for accidents to happen. However the kids done a really good job of staying away from the ponds unless an adult is with them.  They know the only time for playing in the canoe is with a grown up and lifejackets!  (Yeah, I'll try not to get started on people who don't put lifejackets on their kids - I'll be raging all day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)