Friday, April 3, 2015

New Ground






Urban Outfitters Hat
Forever21 Jacket (thrifted)
American Eagle Outfitters Maxi (thrifted)
Ecote Bag
Free People Clogs (ebay)

Whoa, not just dirt, but dead vegetation!  I don't know why I'm so excited about that.

Fairbanks just got a new beauty store, the beauty/cosmetics scene has been sort of lacking here since Gottschaks closed down a while back.  There's the drug store cosmetics and a Sally Beauty store but not a ton of options when it comes to higher end cosmetics of just an actual variety.  My boss gave me a small gift card to the new Ulta that just opened so Izzy ad I stopped by, put on ALL of the makeup and ended up getting a new nail polish for Izzy and a Clinique Chubby Stick in Melon for me.  I've really been wanting to try the Chubby sticks and until now have been making do with the poor man's version. (Sally Hansen has a decent on for $4.99, it's not quite as balmy and sheer as the Chubby Sticks but pretty good for the price.)  The Chubby Sticks were $17 which wasn't bad, most of the lipsticks were about $20 and up.  I would say that they're worth the price, I absolutely love the one I bought, it's one of those "your lips but better" kind of lip balm and it lasts quite a while, I've only had to reapply once during the day so far.  The only other thing I saw that I really liked was the Urban Decay Liquid Eyeliner, the brush on that one was so thin and created such a perfect line - it was pretty far and above the other liquid liners I've tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)