Friday, April 10, 2015

Never Enough






Free People Hat (gift) and Kimono
H&M Dress (thrifted)
Ecote Bag
MichaelMichael Kors Suede Boots (consignment)

I was originally going to wear my fringe tall boots but Ev said that they just might be a bt too much.  Too much fringe?!   Obviously it's over because there can never be enough fringe.

Okay, I agree, it was a bit much, as awesome as fringe is this outfit really didn't need it.  I've been having a little trouble with the tall fringe boots, when I bought them I thought they'd go with everything but it turns out they're kinda a statement item that doesn't work with everything. (Hah, I'll MAKE them work!) At least I didn't save up for those crazy white, over the knee fringed Isabel Marant boots that went down the runways a while back - those might have taken a little work.

4 comments:

  1. Psh, too much fringe? That's not possible!
    Haha, although true, fringed boots can be a bold statement all on its own! I have a pair that I haven't worn much either...sigh. Just keep everything else plain I guess!
    Love this outfit though (and all the fringe hehe) ;)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I think I just over-think it sometimes! After you said "just wear it!" I've been wearing my long striped cardigan more so I think I need to take your advice again and just wear them. (since we just got another two inches of snow, I might as well keep wearing the boots, everything was melting so much I was hoping I'd be able to wear sandals in the next week or so!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)