Thursday, April 30, 2015

Lazy Sunday Evening





 
 Love Culture Jacket (thrifted)
Old Navy Tee
American Eagle Pants
Jeffery Campbell x Free People Clogs (ebay)
Woven Bag (thrifted)

Okay, I don't love joggers because most of them do terrible, terrible things to my hips but these are. just. so. soft.  I bought these last fall and have mostly worn tem as lounge pants but lately I've been wearing them as swimming pants. (Not that I swim in them but when you're changing back out of your swimsuit, it's not much fun struggling to get into skinny jeans.)  Sundays are usually pretty casual for us so these pants have been fitting in with that.  They're probably not the most flattering pants in the world but it's nice to have some loose pants now that it's warming up a bit!  Actually, it's just nice to start wearing all of the things that aren't warm enough to break out during the winter, it's so nice to go outside and not feel any discomfort.
I know I said last time I needed to toss this tee because it's worn and stained but it's from a few years ago when Old Navy had decent tees and I haven't found any that are ok.  I went through my drawers the other day and realized almost all of my tees and tanks are in he same condition, all are from years ago and in need of replacement.  Basics aren't my favorite thing to buy but I think I'll just slowly replace them this summer.  I don't really need anything else (haha, I really don't!) so I'm not going to do a ton of shopping this summer. 

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)