Tuesday, April 14, 2015

It Was A Lovely Day...





Urban Outfitters Hat
Winter Kate Silk Vest (ebay)
Old Navy Dress
Oscar de la Renta Silk Scarf (thrifted - worn as a belt)
Jeffery Campbell Heels (ebay)
Cleobella Bag

It was crazy warm this day, almost 55 degrees and I was dying. I'd worn a jacket earlier in the day but by this point, I couldn't take it any more - it's pretty bad when I'm too warm, usually I'm the one freezing! Of course, it was beautiful this day, warm, everything was melting, I thought I'd be able to finally rake the yard the next day and then.....it snowed two inches and the temps dropped. Of course it did, thanks for having our back mother nature.

 

2 comments:

  1. Haha, good ole mother nature...always swooping in right when you make plans to do something...
    Anyway, love this dark outfit with the spring touches of color! This vest is just sheer gorgeousness and I love how you worked it into your outfit <3
    Also, thanks for the comment on my makeup post! I put a lot of work into that one...aha, but I'm excited to get working on the other parts! As for your question, I suppose I'll reveal my secret...hehe, I use Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner to get the precise wing that I love, and lately I've been going over it with my eyeliner brush dipped in some black eyeshadow. It really makes the black line last throughout the day despite my oily lids!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rofl, nature is a bitch :D Wow, your hair has grown so much, how do you do that? Are you a magician? Let me know, then I can use you to make money grown on tress and I can buy pretty stuff :D
    Love your bohemian outfits so much, the necklace here is oh so dashing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)