Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Get Yourself A Pair Of Cheap Sunglasses





Hat (thrifted)
Old Navy Jacket (thrifted)
Anna Sui Maxi (ebay - for under $20! I feel like I need to laugh diabolically or something.)
Ecote Suede Bag
Steve Madden Heels (ebay)

I think I might have broken these shoes out a bit early, I almost killed myself slipping around. (But, they make me so tall!  Height or broken bones....)
I wore this to take the kids to town to see a movie, play some arcade games, go swimming and do to McDonalds  They both got really great report cards (hashtag#parentbragging) and during spring break they'd come to work with me and had been so awesome that we tried to do a really fun day for them.  They had a great time and fell asleep pretty fast that night!  I did a not so great job of getting us to the pool this winter so I'm going to try to get there once a week from now on, it's something to kids really enjoy and it's always fun for me to see them having a good time.

Ugh, just realized it's April 1st.  I have nothing clever planned at all.  Happy April Fools if you thought maybe I'd remember?
.

1 comment:

  1. Bahaha, April Fools day, the day when you can assume all the Facebook posts are lies. ;)

    Love this boho look from you. I really need to invest in more bohemian printed dresses!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)