Monday, April 27, 2015

Blue Skies






American Eagle Outfitters Hat
Forever21 Dress and Jacket (thrifted)
Spell Designs Bag (ebay)
Free People Sandals

Okay, I am so excited to finally wear some sandals!  And even better, these sandals!  I've been looking for gladiator sandals for a long time now and it's been really hard finding a pair that will fit a 15 inch calf and not be insanely expensive.  I know this style is a trend that fades in and out every few years but I feel like they fit into my style pretty well.  After trying on a few pairs, I ended up getting these, the laces weren't quite long enough to lace all the way up and I was worried about that "sausage in twine" look but I took the laces out of the smaller holes and just re-laced them through the large hooks.  It makes them ways faster to put on and looks a little more flattering on my leg.   They're also just fun to wear, they're one of those clothing items in my closet that I'm always really excited to wear and that's something I've been working towards - having things I love to wear that don't just stay in the back.

2 comments:

  1. very nice outfit..i like your dress and bag
    finally without snow
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sausage in twine, rofl, first time I hear that saying! :D You're a hot mamma, don't worry about no sausages!
    I'm looking for cheap good quality gladiator sandals as well, we're sandals sisters! :D I love the ones you got, how much are they?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)