Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Almost There








Free People Hat, Top and Shorts
Spell Designs "Fleetwood" Lace Blouse
Carlos Boots
Cleobella Bag

I'm trying to up my shorts and sandals game this year, in the past I've just worn the same few pairs of denim shorts(and my green AEO one) and haven't really had a decent pair of sandals that I loved, just cheap ones. This year I bought this pair of shorts and my Winter Kate silk ones and I'm excited to finally start wearing some summer outfits with them, they're filling the holes I'd had in my closet. Shorts are probably my least favorite thing to buy because I've always felt self conscious in them but I finally figured out that having a loose leg on the shorts makes them a lot more flattering to wear. Hitting at the right length on the leg makes a big difference as well, each person is different so it can take a lot of trying on different styles and lengths to find a pair you really like.
Anyways, I was excited about this set because I can remix the top and the shorts easily, I don't love the shorts with tights but I think that's mostly because really want it to be summer. (Like everyone else.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)