Friday, March 6, 2015

Those Days







Free People Hat (gift)
Jones New York Wool Coat (thrifted)
Silk Scarf (thrifted)
Sear Jacket
Long Sleeve Tee (thrifted)
J.Brand Maria Jeans (ebay)
Ecote Boots
Free People Bag (ebay)

This outfit is pretty plain, I know.  It was just a simple workout - again with the black jeans!  I've been watching on ebay to see if I can find another pair of the Marias (but not in the lux stocking!) for a reasonable price, I've pretty much patched the entire seat section of these but even with the hassle, they're still my favorite pair.  They just fit so nicely, even on days when I feel "eh" they still feel pretty cute which for a "eh" day, is a big deal. 

4 comments:

  1. camel jacket is very nice..i love also your bag
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. camel jacket is very nice..i love also your bag
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, I need to just invest in black jeans, because the one high waisted pair I own get worn almost every other day...I just love them so much!
    So I totally relate. Haha, hope you find a pair you like as well! I'm gonna start keeping an eye out

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)